Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mission Aborted


Wassup, I just had to do it cuz I just don't have the time. It's way too much detail, way too many elements to render. I should consider all this while pitching ideas to an art director. I mean I would've loved to finish it. But I have to do another illo due thursday as well. I just wish we could get assigned ONE piece and focus on that one. I'm kinda not liking theres 'series' assignments. But I think I'm getting a good grip on oils.

Comfort is another issue I had. This painting was huge and I had to work top to bottom and back and forth. So sitting down and standing up and having a few close calls with the painting almost tipping over, made the process more frustrating and restless. Next time I'll try to make myself more comfortable and organized.

1 comment:

John Starr said...

duuude its not due til monday now...theres time.

looking great you need to finish.