Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rockport Bummer


Wassup my peoples. This was the design I did for the Rockport Design Challenge. Four schools were involved and unfortunately for me, I was not the Grand Prize Winner. I was kinda upset about that cuz I really could of used the money. Someone else from Ringling did win though. His design was pretty impressive. Nothing like what I've seen in department stores. I didn't want to get too crazy with it cuz the contest rules did mention dimension and cost restraints. But it was a good effort on my part. I don't even think I was one of the runner ups. But dude looked like he put more time into it so congrats to the winner.

I'm in a worldwide illustration competition for 1800 Tequila now. So maybe my luck will improve with that. And It'll give me an opportunity to beef up my portfolio a bit.

No comments: