Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!! // Wonder Woman







Happy 4th of July! Finally completed my Wonder Woman illo. I think I'll do Spider-Man next to show Marvel some love too. The model that posed for the photo reference is Ana Maria Reyes. She was awesome and super nice for helping me out. She's a freelance TV host and interviewer. I did this one using Corel Painter just like I did the Superman. I wanna go back to traditional work. Digital is kool and all, but as much as I try to paint it using textured brushes such as impasto, it still has that digital crisp look and lacks the textured traditional quality I'm looking for. In any event, I'm going to focus on some other stuff I have to get done and practice some more drawing before getting started on Spidey. 


1 comment:

Chelsea Greene Lewyta said...

Ou looks great. So warm. Also, SLRs shoot in raw which are very large files. I'm pretty sure you can shoot 300 DPI+ I'm not really a camera person though. I just know the files are larger than you'll probably even need them.